Human Geo 11/27/17

Today in Human Geography we talked about our tests and got them back and I saw that I got a 98% on it and I missed one question but I did not get the extra credit questions because one of them was a close reading question and I did not pay attention to exactly what it said but only one person got it correct because the right answer was zero and the only person to get it right was Dylan and Dominic was the only one who got the second extra credit question right so he ended up with a 102% on the test. The question I got wrong was very confusing because it was talking about the United States, Canada, and Mexico. The question was asking about which nation had the highest net migration rate and the correct answer was Canada but I put the United States because did not remember learning that specific answer but I could have been more prepared.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human Geo 12/11/17

Human Geo 1/12/18

Human Geo 12/12/17