Human Geo 11/16/17

Today in Human Geography we kept going over presentations that people made for the go for an A or go for a B project and I noticed that more people today went for a B than the last two days combined, 3 groups out of 5 or 6 today went for a B and from the last two days only two groups went for a B and the rest went for A's because people may need the A grade because their grade might not be that high and they want to bring it up or they have an A and they just want their grade to be even higher than it already is. I noticed that on veracross, Mr. Schick posted my grade for it and I saw that my group got an 81/100 on the presentation and it is a B but it is very close to a C and I was surprised because I thought that we were going to get a much higher grade on the presentation than we did because we worked very hard on it and we did a very good job presenting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human Geo 12/11/17

Human Geo 1/12/18

Human Geo 12/12/17