Human Geo 11/20/17

Today in Human Geography we took the test and I am very glad that I studied for it because everything that I studied was on the test and this helps because I knew what all of the answers were and I believe that I am going to get an A but if I do not it will be a very close B but I will be upset at myself for not getting a good grade of an A. The only two question that I did not know were the bonus questions on the back of the test. I do not think that I got any of these right and I would be very surprised if I did. I also got to work on anything else that I did not finish so I was able to finish my biology work that I thought I turned in but I guess I did not because it said that I did not and I found it in my book not turned in or fully completed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human Geo 12/11/17

Human Geo 1/12/18

Human Geo 12/12/17