Human Geo 11/14/17

Today in Human Geography we started listening to the presentation projects by people that either went for an A or went for a B. Only one group did the go for a B project which surprised Mr. Schick because all of the groups in his HONORS class did a go for an A project and most of the projects in our class did go for an A project and my group did a go for an A project and I think that the rest of the groups did a go for an A project. I think that my group will get an A because we did everything that was required to the greatest standard of what we can do and if we get a B I will be upset and I will want to know why it happened and what we could have done better. If we do get an A I will be happy but if we get a low A I would just want to know what we could have done better so that we can do better the next time we do a project.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human Geo 12/11/17

Human Geo 1/12/18

Human Geo 12/12/17