Human Geo 1/12/18

Today we had our test on world leaders in Human Geography that I did not study for because I did not know we were going to have one but we did but I think that I did a good job on it so I will get a good grade. I hope that it is enough to get me back up to an A in the class because I need straight A's to keep myself and my parents happy with school. I also had an English test yesterday but I am mad about that because I got an 89% and if I had gotten one more right it would have been a 91% which is an A but of course I did not do the extra credit assignment for five extra points so with my 89% it would have been a 94% but I am not very smart or good when it comes to giving effort to some things. I am kind of glad and kind of sad that this class s ending. It means no more seeing some of the people that are friends from this class and no more Mr. Schick sometimes twice a day and I am happy that I get to meet Mr. Fendryk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human Geo 12/11/17

Human Geo 12/12/17