Human Geo 10/18/17

Today in Human Geography Mr. Schick was not present so we took notes on our own on the rest of his blog and there were a lot of things that we would have read and went deeper into if Mr. Schick had been in school. One of the things we would have gone deeper into is that when geographers look at the world in a global scale, they tend to see broad patterns.


Two definitions of globalization I found on the web were

1. globalization is the process of interote integration arising from the interchange ideas and other aspects of culture
2. globalize develop on be developed so as to make possible intenation influences or operation




I have my shirt made by Land's End in Cambodia
My pants made by American Eagle in Bangladesh
My planner made by Order Out Of Chaos in America

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human Geo 12/11/17

Human Geo 1/12/18

Human Geo 12/12/17