Human Geo 10/13/17

Today in Human Geography we explored the CIA website more and had to look at different places or countries around the world and we then had to pick one and share what we thought was an interesting fact about it. I chose Bermuda and my fact was that Bermuda was first settled in 1609 by shipwrecked English colonists heading for Virginia. Self-governing since 1620, Bermuda is the oldest and most populous of the British overseas territories. I thought that this was interesting because I did not know that Bermuda was the oldest of the British colonies and I did not even know that it was colonized by the British. I was also surprised that it is the most populous of all of the British territories.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human Geo 12/11/17

Human Geo 1/12/18

Human Geo 12/12/17