Human Geo 10/12/17

Today in Human Geography we got a version  of the world in two different maps and using a CIA website we found the top 25 countries in the world and labeled where they were on the different maps and after we did that we could add any other places we wanted but I did not because we were almost out of time when I finished. I was looking around at the website during my off-mod for the day and I saw a lot of things that were interesting like how America is a smaller country than China and India because both of them have over 1 million people in their population and America does not even have half a million people living here. I thought this was interesting because I thought America had a lot more people in it But I was wrong and a lot of countries don't even have 100,000 people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human Geo 12/11/17

Human Geo 1/12/18

Human Geo 12/12/17