Human Geo 9/21/17

Today in Human Geography we learned more about the world we live in and we had to show the maps that we drew and mine were the worst because I cannot draw. I accidentally drew the United States too large and I could not fit half of the world and I also did not label what I needed to and then I had to show my route to school and I did better and I also labeled what I was supposed to but I still got full credit for my work. We also took a lot of note on what we were going to be learning next and it is still on the path of thinking Geographically. Two of our main words are place and regions. Place is a specific point on the world while a region is a group of points in a large place on the Earth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human Geo 12/11/17

Human Geo 1/12/18

Human Geo 12/12/17