Human Geo 9/12/17

Today in Human Geo we took our test and I was surprised at how easy it was and I am glad that I studied but I wished I studied a little bit harder because I forgot the spelling of the Mountains name Denali but now I know because of Google. I also wish that i could remember what the name of a person who wrote notes in shorthand was called but i am pretty sure it is secretary and that might be the only question I got wrong. We only had a couple questions about Elbert Hubbard and i forgot when the A Message to Garcia essay was written. It was written in March of 1899 and sold over 40 million copies. I believe that I got a good grade and I will stay at an A because I need straight A's to be able to bring my phone to school. I have A's in all of my classes except for Honors biology because I did not turn something in but now I have and I think that I will get a good grade because I worked very hard on it and I want to have straight A's to keep my academic scholarship.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human Geo 12/11/17

Human Geo 1/12/18

Human Geo 12/12/17