Human Geo 9/20/17

Today in Human Geography we took more notes and we started drawing what we thought the world looked like and since I am really bad at drawing my map looks really bad and I drew everything really out of proportion. We also got our tests back and I got an 80 on it. We also have to draw what our path to school almost every day is and mine is really basic. I get driven into old-town Bel-Air and I get driven to the intersection and turn left at Looney's and in the right lane we go straight until we get to school on the right and then we turn and we drive in the loop to the front of school and then me and my friend get out and wait until the end of the day when we get picked up and drive home. I am terrible at drawing so the pictures and path will look very bad and I just hope that Mr. Schick will be able to read what it is and what the path is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human Geo 12/11/17

Human Geo 1/12/18

Human Geo 12/12/17