Human Geo 12/7/17

Today in Human Geography Mr. Schick was not in school so we had a substitute and we were allowed to start working on how we thought we were going to study for our exams and I need to figure out exactly what it is on so that I can study the exact material for the exam so that I can get the best possible grade which I need to be able to get straight A's and that would be great for the first semester and then I will be switching classes to gym from health and a couple of my other classes were switching to other things. I do not know if my off-mod will be changed and I hope it does not because I have the same off-mod as the game club teacher and we are allowed to go to his room and play games which is a lot of fun and I am glad that he does it because he is very good at the game we play which is cool because it is a lot of competition when a bunch of us play together with up to 8 people which is always a different result.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human Geo 12/11/17

Human Geo 1/12/18

Human Geo 12/12/17