Human Geo 12/5/17

Today in Human Geography we took a pop quiz which I was not ready for and I noticed that Mr. Schick just posted the results and I got a 10/20 which is a 50% and it caused my grade to drop from a middle A to a high B which hurts because I need straight A's to keep my academic scholarship but I might be able to have 2 B's but now I have 3 B's which one is close to an A but the other two are closer to C's which I would hate because my dad would get extremely pissed off at me and never stop yelling at me for needing to do better even if I try my best. I want to get straight A's because it means that I am doing well in my classes and I will get Honor Roll which would be awesome to get in my first year of High School and I would just feel good about it because it is a big thing and it is very hard to do because I am in very tough classes and I want to keep working hard to keep getting straight A's once I do get them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human Geo 12/11/17

Human Geo 1/12/18

Human Geo 12/12/17