First days at John Carroll

My first few days at John Carroll have been a lot of fun with meeting new people and seeing familiar faces from my old school or from camps over the summer. A couple of people I have met used to go to my old school of Fallston Middle but I never noticed them because either they were quiet or I was quiet or we never saw each other. Kids that I used to play sports with now are seeing me again much later and do not recognize me and they eventually will but I have met their new friends as well as my own. I hope that i meet more new people and make a lot of friends that i could become very close with and I believe that I will enjoy my time at John Carroll and I know that all of my fellow students in the class of 2021 will go on to do great things with all of the things that we learn.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human Geo 12/11/17

Human Geo 1/12/18

Human Geo 12/12/17